Marrying Ro has made me realize that. He is so kind and generous and helpful, I feel like a bad person at times coz I don't want to be as kind and generous and helpful at times.
Why should that be scary? Personally, as a reader of your blog, it would bother me more if smart people like you didn't want to keep getting better and better.
Excuse the cheesiness, but that's really what I think.
Maybe the truth is that if you ever feel you're as good as you thought you were, that's the point at which you start getting worse.
@ Lyric : slight difference :) ( I meant prof.) but I see what you mean. @ HG : Yes. Pakshe..soon. @ Dark Knight : Thanks for the compliment! And yes, maybe..reminds me of the yin-yang philosophy.
Marrying Ro has made me realize that. He is so kind and generous and helpful, I feel like a bad person at times coz I don't want to be as kind and generous and helpful at times.
ReplyDeleteThats just momentary panic.
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass!
Why should that be scary? Personally, as a reader of your blog, it would bother me more if smart people like you didn't want to keep getting better and better.
ReplyDeleteExcuse the cheesiness, but that's really what I think.
Maybe the truth is that if you ever feel you're as good as you thought you were, that's the point at which you start getting worse.
@ Lyric : slight difference :) ( I meant prof.) but I see what you mean.
ReplyDelete@ HG : Yes. Pakshe..soon.
@ Dark Knight : Thanks for the compliment! And yes, maybe..reminds me of the yin-yang philosophy.