and I could do nothing but listen. Every fiber of me wanted to go at war with him.
Fuck you, you piece of shithole. Logic is not fucking part of algorithms. You know what is fucking logic? Logic is fucking logic. And just because you got your PhD in fucking logic does not mean you try and push it into every scope of every exam that you give. Especially when you don't include any of that in your syllabus. Go to war with you? Shit..I got better pride than that. You're impenetrable aren't you? You've got tenure and everything is allright. Doesn't matter if you don't publish shit or got no one to work for you. No one respects you. You hear me? Well of course you don't cuz this is a blog that you will never read. And am not about to yell this at your face. So this shit is all pretty pointless.
But..
Bring it on fucker
I hope, for your own safety and PhD, that the guy NEVER EVER chances upon this blog!
ReplyDeleteUmm...dont let anone els write these kinda things about you, after some time, ok?
ReplyDelete