Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Songs and you
Some songs remind me of you. Knowing you, you'd want to know the list. Not that you're romantically hopeless, but lists are your thing now aren't they? But there is no such list. Am sure I could make one, but the songs wouldnt share anything amongst them. See, some songs have just one line that remind me of you, others have a catchy title which I wouldnt have noticed otherwise. Others have simply a tune which my brain latches on and before you know it, am daydreaming. Yet others, and these are rare, are completely on the whole about you. You know these ones. I want to do something with these ones. I either send them to you, lyrcize them for you or I simply pick up learning the guitar so that I can sing to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw! You two! :) :)
ReplyDeleteThe two of you together are either going to make me the mushiest person on the planet, or send me into an asylum, or BOTH! :D
Sometimes we pity you readers
ReplyDelete:). lucky you.
ReplyDelete