Monday, June 14, 2010

This came to me in a dream

A dark haired girl ( I recall nothing else) and I were having a conversation.

.
.
.
Girl: And oh, I know that subject too.
Me: How do you know so much in detail?
Girl: When I pick up a subject or a textbook, I think of myself as the Creator of that subject. If I were to build this or that theory, how would I do it? Most times, there is a correlation between mine and the textbook version.
Me: But won't that take forever?!!
Girl: The very fact that you're asking me that proves to me you've never tried it.
.
.

For some reason, I just recall just this part of the dream. I'll be the first to admit - this quals thing is really getting on me, making me feel insecure about a whole lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment