Psshhh.....Let me explain.
Incident # 1
-------------
We were at our Alley Bar, which incidentally is becoming a favorite watering hole. We, being, myself, Constable and his wife PM. PM taps on the shoulder of a guy and asks him to take a picture of the three of us.
Sure
After the photo has been taken, we say thanks to this kind dude. He laughs and clumps a hand on my shoulder.
Oh no problem! I could take pictures of you all night long
I said hmm and sipped my beer thinking - What would Danny Ocean do?
Incident # 2
-------------
I was on foot heading back to office talking on the phone with HG, when suddenly a car drives by and a bunch of girls pop their heads out and yells at me - HEY! TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!!
Er..baby? A bunch of girls just asked me to take my shirt off.
What?
I watch the car go on for a few meters and pass a very ordinary looking guy. The window comes down, a few heads pop out - HEY! TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!!
Hmm...Never mind, honey..you were saying?
Does that imply u r not a very ordinary looking guy?
ReplyDeleteHaha...I can imagine what the very ordinary looking guy must've thought.
"WTF?? They yell that to that very ordinary looking guy??"
Yea, I am being mean!! :(
I had hopes!
ReplyDelete