Monday, August 10, 2009

Confession

Dear Coauthors,

I realize that you have done a much better job than me with my research paper. I was initially pissed that during three months from which there was absolutely no word from all of you, everything was changed, including the title of my work. But 5 minutes after comparing your draft and mine, I had to stop reading mine. What can I say? It was the middle of the first semester and I had a tough time. And turned in a crappy paper that wouldn't have a chance in any scientific journal. And yes, I am stupid enough to bruise my own ego. So sorry for being judgmental and complaining about you to the office mate, the good friend and the girlfriend. I should have known better.

Yours,
Bird

(The only other time when I wanted to stop reading what I wrote as compared to others was...'The minds daily battles' with Heathcliff's Girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment